Hydraulic Power Unit – Heavy Duty
The SL-700 is a heavy-duty hydraulic power unit designed for use in servicing airliners from the B737 to B777, DC10 to MD-11, Airbus 320 to 340 as well as all corporate aviation aircraft. The unit provides filtered and pressurized fluid for all tests of aircraft hydraulic systems. It is offered in three basic models, 32 GPM, 40 GPM and 60 GPM.
- SL-700-32 – 0-32 GMP FLOW RATE
- SL-700-40 – 0-40 GPM FLOW RATE
- SL-700-60 – 0-60 GPM FLOW RATE
NOTE: Maximum flow will be reduced by 17% on 50 HZ systems.
- 08 – Return Fluid Sight Glass
- 09 – Dual System (2nd Pressure & Return Hose w/Shut off Valves)
- 14 – 50-foot hoses
- 41 – 50Hz Motor
- 47 – Ram Air Turbine (RAT) – Test Instruments
- 48 – Diesel Engine
- Option A – MIL-H-5606 Fluid (Standard)
- Option B – SKYDROL
- Option C – MIL-H-83282
- Option D – HYJET IV
- Option E – Mobile DTE-25
- Option F – DOD-L-85734
- Option G – MIL-PRF-87257
- Other fluids available upon request.